North Florida and the Big Bend is expected to start feeling the impact of Hurricane Michael today, with the brunt of the storm expected Wednesday. Michael is presently a Category 2 storm and is expected to strengthen into a Category 3 when it comes ashore somewhere in the region.
From NPR News
From All Things Considered
- A Look At Why Stocks Plunged On Wall Street
- In '22 July' Filmmaker Paul Greengrass Tells The Story Of Terrorist Attack In Norway
- Industry 4.0 And The Challenges That Come With It
- Some Of The Problems That Hurricanes Bring Emerge Only After The Storm Leaves
- The Latest On The Disappearance And Suspected Killing Of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi