List: Tallahassee Flood-Prone Roads That Could Be Closed
As Tropical Storm Andrea is expected to make landfall near Cedar Key, the Big Bend area is getting a steady, drenching rain all day.
City officials have released the following list of roads that will be barricaded in the event of flooding:
- Gadsden St. at Brevard
- Duval at Carolina
- Dewey at W. Virginia, W. Carolina & W. Georgia
- Lake Ella Dr. at Moss, Desoto, Anderson, Officer Ponce Way & Monroe
- Pinewood Dr. at Delta Blvd.
- Ocala Rd. at south of Pensacola and Bellview
- E. Eppes Dr. at Jackson Bluff, Airport, Daniel, Crate and Lake Bradford
- Weems Rd. at the RR crossing
- Lonnbladh Rd. at Greer Rd.
- Creek Rd.