North Florida and the Big Bend is expected to start feeling the impact of Hurricane Michael today, with the brunt of the storm expected Wednesday. Michael is presently a Category 2 storm and is expected to strengthen into a Category 3 when it comes ashore somewhere in the region.
From NPR News
From All Things Considered
- Does The New GOP Strategy Include 'Angry Mob' Talking Points?
- McConnell Warns Of 'Scary Prospect' If GOP Loses Senate Control In Midterms
- Disappearance Of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Is Straining U.S.-Saudi Arabia Relations
- Hurricane Michael Leaves Trail Of Destruction Along Florida Panhandle
- Why Saudi Arabia's Government Felt Threatened By Journalist Jamal Khashoggi