North Florida and the Big Bend is expected to start feeling the impact of Hurricane Michael today, with the brunt of the storm expected Wednesday. Michael is presently a Category 2 storm and is expected to strengthen into a Category 3 when it comes ashore somewhere in the region.
From NPR News
From All Things Considered
- Sommelier Scandal: A Tale Of Cheating And Really, Really Good Wine
- Does A Lack Of Secrecy Mean Russian Spies Want Their Actions To Be Known?
- Hurricane Michael Deals Florida's Oyster Industry A Serious Blow
- David Muir's 'World News Tonight' Receives Best Ratings In A Generation
- 'The Romanoffs' Rarely Matches The Heady Ambition Of Its Creator