UPDATE 11/25/2015: Tallahassee Commissioners approved the zoning change allowing developers to move forward with a hotel. But the city plans to lease the space for continued parking while the property owners work through the permitting process. Commissioners also pledged to work on finding new areas for parking in the neighborhood as well as better signage for existing lots.
NPR News Headlines
From All Things Considered
- From Trembling Teacher To Seasoned Mentor: How Tim Gunn Made It Work
- Barbershop: Black Friday, Black Lives Matter And Social 'Cuffing'
- As Americans Increasingly Bypass Malls, What's To Become Of Black Friday?
- The Mood In Chicago, A City Seized By Protests Over Police Shootings
- A Day Later, Details Emerge On Planned Parenthood Shooting