UPDATE 11/25/2015: Tallahassee Commissioners approved the zoning change allowing developers to move forward with a hotel. But the city plans to lease the space for continued parking while the property owners work through the permitting process. Commissioners also pledged to work on finding new areas for parking in the neighborhood as well as better signage for existing lots.
NPR News Headlines
From All Things Considered
- Armored Vehicles, Ambulances On The Scene In Colorado Springs
- Update: The Latest On The Colorado Springs Shooting
- Shooter Attacks At Or Near Planned Parenthood Clinic In Colorado Springs
- After Two Years As Losers, A Football Team Attempts A Major Turnaround
- Fantasy Sports As Day Job: Meet One Of The Industry's Top Winners